- Job Location: Jurong West, Singapore
- Owns the full product lifecycle, from definition to management, to deliver cost effective high value products
- Owns the product strategy and ensures it aligns with business priorities
- An expert in the domain, market and trends
- Identifies user and business needs, technology limitations, and competitive opportunities, to develop product roadmaps aligned with key internal and external stakeholders
- Owns projects proper execution and outcomes, ensuring product quality and delivery, in close collaboration with the tech team and other functions
- Defines what success means for each product, feature and function, and set and use project KPIs to drive evaluation and decision-making
- Works closely with developers, software and data science teams and business teams to deliver world-class products
- Works closely with Clinical Strategy colleagues to infuse the best of medical knowledge
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master/Bachelor degree in Science or related discipline
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years' experienc in product management with track record of successful technology product deliveries
- Excellent communication and written skills to tailor complex messages for different crowds
- Familiar with the use of design and project software such as Adobe Creative Suite 6, Illustrator, InDesign, or Jira and Confluence
- Strong Analytical skills with good understanding of design thinking & user experience principles with data-driven approach to product management
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Nayansree, Singapore
Company Website: .