- Job Location: Jurong West, Singapore
- Owns the creation and delivery of clear, engaging, and medically approved content creating delightful experiences for patients, and driving positive behavioural change
Builds content and education strategy and frameworks to support patient behavioural change through education, engagement and support
- Governs and support the processes surrounding planning, development, and management of digital Content / messages in partnership with business and Medical Teams
- Researches, sources, creates, edits, publishes, and administers digital Content
Builds editorial plans to ensure timely and accurate Content delivery
- Researches, sources, creates, edits, publishes and administers digital Content
- Builds editorial plans to ensure timely and accurate Content delivery
- Develops and ensures governance and processes surrounding Content Development/digital asset management (eg. translation, review and approve workflow)
- Analyses content performance and uses facts, observations and data to continuously improve content performance vs pre-defined objectives
Assesses and recommends additional technology /processes to explore new options for digital content management and pilots other novel content approaches
- Works closely with tech, data science and business teams to integrate content in broader solution
- Works closely with Clinical Strategy colleagues to infuse the best of medical knowledge
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration / Business Studies major in Communication, Marketing or related discipline
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years' working experience in conent management, communication or marketing activities in a consumer industry with behavioural change exposure
- Experience in e-learning and online education is a plus
- Possess excellent written and communication skills. Able to tailor complex messages for different crowds in a relatable and understandable manner. With a high empathy quotient to grasp and present the essence and criticality of the context at hand
- Exposure in CMS systems, HTML and CSS
- Excellent problem solving, able to handle multi-projects and be meticulous
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Media/Event Mgt.
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Nayansree, Singapore
Company Website: .