- Job New York, NY, United States
This role will support the communications team on various initiatives for Comcast Advertising across both Comcast Spotlight and FreeWheel. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines. This role will work with various members of a small, but growing communications team, offering exposure to all aspects of corporate communications.
- Supports strategic communications, and other communications team members, in the creation and distribution of messaging across all channels, including external and internal outlets.
- Assists with scheduling, coordination and script development for video content.
- Works with Comcast Advertising, including FreeWheel and Comcast Spotlight teams, to stay up to date on organization news and happenings.
- Operates as the communications main point of contact for the Social Media team and ensures coordination between the two in order to help develop appropriate content.
- Assists external communications team with PR coordination, including monitoring press coverage, maintaining press lists, posting press material to Comcast websites, and other tasks as needed.
- Assists programming team as needed for both earned speaking opportunities and bespoke events
- Maintains communications calendar: coordinates and tracks all industry events; event participation by executives; sponsorships; major launches and press activities, and other activations.
- Supports entire communications team, as needed, for special projects.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
2 - 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to translate complex ideas into easily understood messaging (writing samples may be requested)
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams and to work with minimal supervision to achieve agreed upon goals and meet project deadlines.
- Interest in advertising, including advertising technologies, with a passion for the media, entertainment and premium video industries.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated experience as a team player
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Media/Event Mgt.
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 25 Sep 2019
., , Fateh terminal
Company Website: .