Responsible for coordinating all linear and digital order entry of assigned campaigns, including checking inventory and escalating any challenges with fulfillment of assigned campaigns. Provide order entry support for the full life-cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Input and complete the processing of linear and non-linear, most complex advertising schedules, including, but not limited to, entering buy sheets, agency orders, and closed deals.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for linear order entry, including, but not limited to, Priority Code, Inventory Type, Revenue Type, Client Signatures, LUR Compliance, Dollars Balancing, Client Profiles, as well as ensuring breakdown and header data adheres to current guidelines.
- Input and audit to ensure timely tracking of sports and high profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or relevant market trackers.
- Review and evaluate all online orders for clearance using available reporting and systems. Communicate any issues discovered to management and/or appropriate leadership.
- Download/transfer electronic order files in accordance with current guidelines and client expectations.
- Enter notes on the order lines in the linear order management system and provide appropriate notifications to sales, support, and NCC, as applicable, through established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Enter most complex online orders into the digital order management system and related systems, ensuring all quality control measures are followed and accurate copy is confirmed.
- Check inventory for orders and communicate any needs for changes/revisions based upon results and expectations.
- Execute orders by creating records in the customer relationship management (CRM) system for support initiated orders.
- Complete and process all new client set up requests in the CRM and all related systems.
- Assist in the processing of all advanced media orders, including Digital Ad Insertion (DAI), Video-on-Demand (VOD), and interactive TV (iTV).
- Act as subject matter expert and participates in testing of digital order management system and related systems as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Application Deadline: 25 Sep 2019
Company Website: .
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they are t...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...