- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
A role where you will be responsible to build organisational capability by guiding and supporting stakeholders, through the identification of effective learning and development needs on a range of learning & development policies, programs and practices.
Global Growing Business
Key Responsibilities include:
- Engage key stakeholders to conduct a training needs analysis
- Consult key stakeholders to define 'fit for purpose' and innovate training solutions to address learning needs
- Initiate, organize and deliver local and in house training courses which includes writing central core training courses and specific workshops to ensure performance success.
- Prepare training budget and obtain funding approval against the budget
- Management of training systems such as LMS to ensure accurate training records
- Regularly reporting to direct report to monitor the delivery of the training strategy
- Be the L&D thought leader for P&C, bringing a learner prospective to all L&D related P&C activities
- Lead the establishment of an organisational L&D Strategy
- Provide services covering multiple areas including training needs analysis, training delivery, vendor relationship management, course participation management, training logistics and other services
- Provide interpretation and counsel to line management regarding L&D policies, programs and practices
- Research L&D issues and develop recommendations to resolve line management issues
- Identify, develop and implement new L&D policies, practices and programs to meet organisational and line management needs
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering learning strategies.
- Strong experience in leadership and management programs
- Strong relationship building with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Strong facilitation skills with confidence in delivering training to various levels of management
- Experience leading a L&D team is highly admirable
- Experience in a large business is essential
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Teaching & Academics
- Experience should include the following skills: Manpower/Recruiting Agency
- Lead the L&D function
- Attractive salary
- Leadership capability building
- APAC projects
Application Deadline: 25 Sep 2019
., , Lithuania
Company Website: .