Pitch Motor Management Solution, including Intelligent MCC, to End Users, Consultants and OEM
Develop application notes on motor management
Train Partners, Sales, Service on Motor management
Support execution of iMCC / Motor Management including custom logic, architecture approval and integration
Responsible for complete Northern Region
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Energy, Instrumentation
4 - 7 years of experience is required.
- Strong knowledge in Switchgear and Controlgear
- Understanding of Industrial Communication Protocol
- Basic knowledge on Motors and Motor Management
- Basic knowledge on PLC and DCS
- Good Presentation Skill
- Exposure to latest Digital Trends
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Marketing/Sales
- Experience should include the following skills: Electronics/Consumer Durables
- Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Application Deadline: 29 Sep 2019