- Job Location : Chandler, AZ, United States
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Have understanding of MicroStrategy, Cognos and Business objects architecture as this position will be required to work with the different teams resolving remediation items
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of IIS experience
- 3+ years of Tomcat development or implementation experience
- 3+ years of WebSphere experience
- 3+ years of Apache experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of MicroStrategy experience
- 1+ year of Business Objects experience
- 1+ year of Cognos experience
- 2+ years of Java experience
- Configuration management a plus
- Qualsys issue remediation
- General Middleware Remediation
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.To apply for this post, please click the below link: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Wells-Fargo/jobs?jk=9c5a70e4c16d34c5
Application Deadline: 29 Sep 2019