Job Location : Tempe, AZ, United States
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
• Requesting vendor products through prescriptive processes and leveraging various online systems. Vendor accountabilities include Home Owners Insurance, Title, appraisal, collateral products, Verification of Mortgage/Rents, Non-traditional Credit requests, Credit Supplements, SSA-89, written Verification of Employment, 4506 transcripts, payoffs and other various vendor products
• Following up with vendors on outstanding orders and/or questions related to received information
• Working in a task-based environment with the ability to manage work from assignment to completion which may include problem-solving and identifying when to escalate an issue
• Managing a vendor/stipulation follow-up report to identify loans where vendor products are needed and/or not yet obtained.
• Providing clear internal communications via standard loan/stip notes to ensure all roles involved in the loan transaction are kept informed of the status of vendor products and additional work required
• Providing guidance and training to other loan documentation team members
• Assisting Managers with additional task including reporting
Application Deadline: 29 Sep 2019
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they are t...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...