Job Location: Plymouth Township, MI, United States
"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
The internship involves Business Management related duties & responsibilities at TRUMPF Inc. Laser Technology Center, providing the intern the advantage of acquiring both Finance & Sales Management skills.
• Finance-related duties & responsibilities, for example
o Create & distribute weekly sales reports
o Assist in creating monthly reporting to management
o Assist in defining & implementing measures to improve profit margin
o Perform ad-hoc analyses • Sales Management-related duties & responsibilities, for example
o Follow-up with RSMs on customer care activities
o Create and manage customer care tracking; run necessary reports in CRM system
o Create monthly sales reporting (e.g. opportunities generated by sales team)
o Support team members in additional tasks
• Any additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
• Adhere to all company guidelines
• Currently enrolled in College or University pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technical or business/economics of study. Minimum sophomore year completed.
• Strong interpersonal and verbal skills.
• Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills.
• Strong analytical skills
• Great communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Basic understanding of: Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Normal amount of sitting and standing, average mobility to move around an office, and ability to conduct normal amount of work on a computer.
TRUMPF Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as need arises. The job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
TRUMPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, past or present history of mental disorder, physical, or learning disability, mental retardation, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Application Deadline: 29 Sep 2019
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they are t...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...