Job Location: Plymouth, MI, United States
"Trusting in brave ideas" this is our promise to everyone who works for us. As a family business, we make long-term decision and provide our people with the trust and stability needed to bring their ideas to fruition, even the unconventional ones. Being a market and technology leader in machine tools and lasers, we courageously shape the manufacturing of tomorrow, meeting every challenge with bold, fresh thinking.
This position has two responsibilities: 1) reviewing, processing and coordination of laser technology purchase orders for North American market and intercompany transactions from receipt of the order package from Product & Project Management team through shipment and invoicing (“Order Processing”), and 2) reviewing, processing and coordination of contracts and legal agreements in collaboration with our sales force, Product & Project Management team, TRUMPF management, and customers (“Legal Processing”). Balance between Order Processing and Legal Processing will be continuously adjusted according to business needs.
• Purchase and/or configure machines in SAP for production
• Enter sales orders, sub-orders, debits, credits & return orders pertaining to laser technology contracts
• Update and testing in SAP for new technologies, process changes and enhancements
• Perform and/or support SAP Key User
• Analyze contracts for technical accuracy against quotes, pricing, sales orders and purchase orders
• Participate in coordination meetings with product management, production and engineering to help ensure accurate and timely completion of machines against contracts with customers
• Calculate sales representative commissions and customer sales discounts against promotions
• Analyze contracts for clarity and accuracy of the commercial terms (ship & payment terms, taxes, delivery, Bill & Ship To)
• Compile and deliver customer order confirmation packages against critical timelines
• Review and collect contract documentation and information from customer and third parties (banks, insurance)
• Complete and file UCC and PMSA security interest documentation
• Collect and review credit information for a decision on customer credit risk for contract (credit apps, D&B, payment history, bank letters)
• Review, draft and exchange documents, invoices and information with Finance for TRUMPF Financed transactions
• Coordinate and manage the exchange of documents and information for laser technology contracts with internal and external customers from receipt of contract through invoicing.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field is preferred
• Minimum of three years previous experience in a customer service, contracts, credit or finance function is required
• Previous contract negotiation, project management, purchasing and order entry experience for manufacturing company strongly preferred
• Must demonstrate sound judgment with strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and focus in a dynamic team-oriented environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present to management
• Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint; SAP experience
Application Deadline: 29 Sep 2019
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they are t...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...