- Job Location: Washington, DC, USA
The Health group provides solutions to help government healthcare agencies lower administrative costs, reduce fraud and abuse, and improve the quality of services for individuals. We also provide analytics that combine clinical knowledge with big data technology and techniques to transform petabytes of data into meaningful solutions for our customers.
- Provide architecture & technology leadership for building and deploying applications in public cloud.
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including reviewing the technical design and the deployment architecture.
- Develop & evangelize the reference architecture & patterns that will be used across the organization to enable standardized cloud solutions.
- Lead the build vs buy discussion when it comes to choosing the tools & platforms.
- Develop & evangelize best practices for DevOps & CI/CD.
- Identify and introduce new technologies, patterns that can elevate the platform.
- Mentor solution architects and technical leads to help build effective engineering practices.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 5 years of experience.
5 - 8 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- 5 years of experience in software architecture & design.
- 5 years of experience in cloud services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Background as a software developer for the last five years, including experience in software analysis and design, coding, software unit testing and release.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of modern software development and Dev/Ops tools, including GitHub.
- Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins,) tools is required.
- Excellent understanding of CI/CD tools.
- Excellent understanding of containerization & open source tools in CI/CD.
- Excellent understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is required.
- Excellent understanding of micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability.
- Experience in DevOps culture is a desired.
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Knowledge of PCF, Java, Spring, Jenkins, Python/Perl is desired.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skillsDetails/Comments Location: Remote DC/Tampa. FL/Salt Lake, UT Public Trust Clearance (MBI)
- Ideal remote locations: Washington, DC / Tampa. FL / Salt Lake, UTClearance: An Active Public Trust Clearance (MBI), or the ability to obtain a Pubilc Trust
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
Application Deadline: 1 Oct 2019
., , United states
Company Website: .