- Job Location: Akron, OH, USA
The Expeditor coordinates guest orders with the culinary staff in the kitchen, checks ticket times, garnishes and inspects prepared product, and notifies wait staff for pickup. He or she is a liaison between the kitchen and the dining room staff, and must be comfortable dealing with both groups under stressful conditions. The Expeditor coordinates and consolidates all outgoing food items from the kitchen to ensure high standards of plate presentation and food quality, returns items to wait staff as needed to ensure guest satisfaction, and ensures each table gets exactly what they ordered.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and previous experience in a restaurant setting. He or she can work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Fluent English speaking and written communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Completes all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications
- Receives all incoming food orders and ensures cook times meet or exceed standards
- Performs a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, and garnish
- Notifies servers for food pick up or delivers food as required
- Facilitates communication between the kitchen and the service staff
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Follows safety and sanitation rules and practices
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
No experience is required.
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
- Experience should include the following skills: Hotel/Restaurant
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Benefits
Application Deadline: 1 Oct 2019
., , United states
Company Website: .