- Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Siegel+Gale is the simplicity company. We seek it, defend it, and embrace it in everything we do to help brands reach their true potential. Simplicity is the centerpiece of the strategies we develop that reveal the unique truths of an organization, the engaging stories we create that connect brands with their audiences, and the meaningful experiences we deliver that are both unexpectedly fresh and remarkably clear.
Since 1969, Siegel+Gale has championed simplicity for leading corporations, nonprofits, and government organizations worldwide. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and Beijing, but we're willing to fly just about anywhere. We're also not alone. As part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., we have strong partners all around the world.
- Manage complex analyses well
- Identify and applies best practices
- Efficiently convert information into insight with minimal supervision
- Frame client challenges and proposes solutions in a coherent manner
- Begin to craft a compelling, fact-based ‘story' around the insights and data
- Assist in EyeOpener charting
- Connect strategy to other disciplines within the firm
- Manage tasks and timelines in accordance with work plans
- Complete work independently
- Own project components
- Offer input into the direction of discrete deliverables
- Masters(Master of Business Administration (MBA)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- MBA and 1-2 years of agency experience is required - this is not an entry level role
3 - 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
3-5 years of agency experience.
- Familiarity with several strategy subjects (e.g., positioning, messaging, architecture, design, implementation)
- Exposure to multiple industries
- Working experience on both large and small engagements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Marketing/Sales
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019