- Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you'll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you'll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you'll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
- Support the activation of brand strategy through a client's employee population, typically focused on one or more of the following:
- Brand alignment and inspiration
- Brand delivery through functions and job role
- Recruiting and on-boarding of brand champions
- Liase across departments to help deliver a proactive brand approach that is real and sustainable
- Support all engagement projects for our corporate and/or consumer branding clients
- Be an S+G team member who analyses brand strategy through the lens of the client's employees: What do they need to know? What's expected of them? How can they help deliver on the brand's promise? What are the complications for Marketing, Human Resources, Internal Communications, Customer Service and other client employee populations?
- Collaborate with our brand strategy, research, account management, design and content colleagues to create world-class employee engagement programs
- Support the development of next-generation approaches to surprise and delight our clients and enhance Siegel+Gale's reputation
- Participate in our global knowledge sharing community – sharing our approaches, our results and best practices
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of work experience at a culture change consultancy, innovation or branding firm of ad agency, and have worked on a variety of employee engagement, internal communications, recruiting/on-boarding and/or training and development programs
- Strong client (and colleague) relationship building skills
- First-hand experience with how employees and prospective employees engage and behave – online, in-person and through a variety of digital channels
- Creative workshop design and/or facilitation experience
- Instructional design experience
- Online/LMS training development experience
- A demonstrated ability to think in conceptual terms, have an ability to generate ideas and frameworks, and like to create content and enjoy writing
- A passion for what makes groups “tick” – what their triggers are, what gets in their way and what motivates them
- An insatiable appetite to learn what makes some companies truly great, especially when it comes to things like values, culture, branding, leadership, engagement and inspiration
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Media/Event Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- Salary: $64K-$103K
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019