- Job Location: New York, NY, USA
In every one of our offices, you'll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you'll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you'll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
Play a supporting role on all of our naming assignments, which includes developing names for products, services, companies, partnerships, roles, and anything else that comes up. Examples of the types of naming assignments we work on include:
- Names very big and very small
- Singular assignments for product launches, M&A corporate scenarios, and startups
- Retainer relationships where we help manage extensive portfolios
- Strategic points of view for clients exploring specific naming issues
- Deep exploration with heavy research and rush jobs to solve looming problems
- Naming systems that solve for complex relationships between multiple offerings
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
1 - 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
1-2 years of working experience (formal or informal)
- Genuine creativity with language: talented at stretching, twisting, and reinventing language, and excitement about discovering how language can be leveraged in new ways to create names
- Strong writing skills, from rhetorical logic to snappy copy
- Strong critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and editing skills
- Ability to make conceptual and linguistic connections
- Ability to understand systems, since one product or service is invariably surrounded by others
- Ability to think on your feet (take criticism, pivot, and respond with a stronger answer)
- Experience delivering dramatic and/or persuasive presentations
- Comfort in fluid situations with varied clients, shifting briefs, and fast approaching deadlines
- An open and collaborative approach to work
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Research/Consultancy
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019