- Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you'll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you'll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you'll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
- Partner with Creative Directors, the strategy team, and strategic partners to define and translate strategies into creative concepts
- Lead group brainstorming/concept development sessions
- Lead and inspire creative team to develop innovative design solutions, from broad concept development through implementation
- Lead client presentations
- Maintain client contact in area of expertise
- Provide clear constructive direction on content and design solutions
- Lead creative team and production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
- Provide strategic, innovative insights for the development of client deliverables
- Drive improvement, efficiency and effectiveness into all methodologies and deliverables
- Lead portions of new business presentations as a subject matter expert
- Define and lead cross-practice and cross-office initiatives
- Lead group ideation sessions
- Oversee quality of concepts across multiple project teams simultaneously
- Define criteria for assessing concepts/project deliverables and solutions
- Inspire and drive team to break through solutions
- Contribute to firm-building activities
- Proactively participates in knowledge sharing efforts
- Suggest new methods and techniques to improve our practice
- Proactively maintain expertise in design software packages
- Conduct appraisals and career development
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Minimum 6 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- An undergraduate degree
- Mastery of basic design principles including typography, line, form, color, pattern, contrast, scale, weight, etc.
- Mastery in applying the principles of identity and visual system design across multiple touch points
- Strong commercial sense
- Ability to simplify
- Proficiency in creative direction in 4 or more specific areas:
- Information design
- Experience design
- Animation and motion graphics
- Video storyboarding
- Design for web
- Design for mobile applications
- Type design
- Environmental and exhibit design
- 3-D design and packaging
- Basic technical specifications and production methods
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Design/Creative & Arts
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Event Mgt.
- Salary: $101K-$160K
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019