- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) recognises AECOM as taking a sophisticated, holistic approach to supporting women and men’s equal participation throughout our workplace.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
For this exciting role, the successful applicant will manage the array of facets pertaining to the successful delivery of ‘information modelling’ and supporting framework across projects of AECOM’s clients both internally and externally. You will be supporting the Digital Engineering Manager – Civil Infrastructure developing BIM/IM execution plans and standards across projects and developing appropriate IM knowledge base and skills for the CI Digital Engineering group.
Your day to day will include
- Management and distribution of digital documents
- Coordination of IM submissions, construction models and schedules for projects
- Undertaking Audits and coordinating consultant data exchanges of 3D models
- Provide guidance to project teams on IM and ensure that design models and associated documentation are incorporated.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, be driven by outcomes, have a conscientious and detailed approach, along with a positive and pro-active approach to supporting the team.
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines independently or within a team environment.
- Excellent overall understanding of BIM/IM/Digital Engineering practices and processes and an ability to share this knowledge with the Digital Engineering group, engineers and project teams.
- Production and coordination of Federated Models primarily using tools such as: 12D, ArcGIS, Civil 3D, InfraWorks, Navisworks, OpenRoads, ProjectWise and Revit etc.
- Ensure federated models and supporting documentation will be produced using the design teams’ models.
- Manage production of and delivery against BIM or IM Execution Plans and briefs.
- Real world experience with IS019650/BS1192/PAS1192.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Archi./Eng./Construction
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019