- Job Location: Covent Garden, Central London (WC2), UK
A brand new role has become available for a Management Accountant to work for a well know Hospitality and catering company based in London.
- The role will cover several regions and ideally a background in multi-site
- Undertake journal procedures to capture various types of costs in the system and ensure cost allocation policies are adhered to
- Provide analysis of the monthly management accounts and commentary on key comparatives - versus budget, forecast and prior year
- Provide high quality balance sheet reconciliations for review by the Senior Accountant.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)) completed.
No experience is required.
- The candidate will have a strong work ethic, be resourceful, and have the ability to work under pressure
- SAP, BW & Business Objects reporting tool exposure
- Good knowledge of monthly management accounting processes including accruals & prepayments, variance analysis / commentary and balance sheet reconciliations
- Previous experience working as a Management Accountant would be ideal
If you feel this exciting role as a Management Accountant working for a well know Hospitality and catering bsuiness based in London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on 0203 036 6581.
**This advert is managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below or visit www.walterspeople.co.uk **
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounting/Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019