- Job Location: Covent Garden, Central London (WC2), UK
A brand new a very exciting position has become available for a Assistant Accountant to work for a global professional servies brands based in the heart of London.
Overview of the position:
- Contribution to and advising on the monthly profit and loss reports in the relevant legal entities
- Prepare and post month-end journals, provide variance analysis and other duties as per the month end task-list
- Prepare and/or post accruals, prepayments, deferred income and depreciation
- Preparation of month end reports and analyses, such as GP and KPI reports
- Prepare reconciliation on Balance Sheets
- Prepare and update month end schedules, running various reports
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Partly qualified in CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
If you feel this brand and exciting role working as a Assistant Accountant working for a global professional services brand based in the heart of London then please send you CV to or call me directly for a further discussion.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounting/Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 2 Oct 2019