- Primary Location : Americas-United States of America-Illinois-Chicago
Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
Perform market research.
Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients financial needs
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
No experience is required.
At least 18 years of age.
Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
Ability to work on a team.
Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Banking/Non- Banking
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
- As per Industry Standards
To Apply for this post, please click the below link:
Application Deadline: 4 Oct 2019