- For the above requirements, We prefer to hire resources who have worked in mid size Software product development companies or candidates with deep computer science fundamentals & Product development experience / have worked on projects from scratch till end / Maintenance.
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, Object oriented programming, Algorithms, data structures Multi-threading & design patterns.
- Experience in Web / Application Server, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with development and deployment of Web Services.
- Good knowledge of Client Server Architectures.
- Experience in Waterfall / Agile Scrum, SDLC Model.
- Knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle.
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot application and environment issues.
- Good Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible, and diligent.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively.
- Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills. Good team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- B. S / M.S in Computer Science / IT or a related discipline from premier institutions with 60% & above, all through the academics.
- Estimating, designing, planning and implementing software modules and features.
- Researching the latest technology and trends, while creating new and innovative ways to improve applications.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Mentor and guide junior fellow Engineers, help in hiring and building the team.
- Work closely with customer on real production issues
- Work closely with a geographically distributed team.
Company Profile: We are Research & Development center of Dassault Systèmes and our culture is nurturing and dynamic. We create world leading software that help businesses move towards a more sustainable future. CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, DELMIA, ENOVIA and SIMULIA are some of the software products created out of our Development Centers.