Ha-Meem Group- a leading Apparel manufacturing group of companies is looking for Chemist for washing factory.
Job Location: Gazipur (Tongi)
- Ensuring all STD before starting sample development
- Making M/C plan according to sample development schedule
- Developing sample
- Obtaining approval of sample from buying house
- Conducting buyers sample inspection in factory
- Coordinating with buying house to solve any problem related to sample.
- Testing color, solution and quality of sample and finished goods as well.
- Determining the ratio and quality of chemical/color in the solution.
- Executing instructions of Chief Chemist
- Executing activities of chemical laboratory
- Preparing recipe
- Executing process of GSM Measurement, matt shrinkage, shade band, size set, TOP, lab test, original wash etc.
- Assisting in first batch production.
- Carrying out scheduled quality assurance procedures for washing and ensure quality control.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Chemistry
- B.Sc in Text from reputed university with good academic background.
7 - 10 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Dyeing/ Washing, Production Management (Washing), Wet Processing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good Communication in English and Bengali;
- Good academic records
- Strong technical knowledge in quality system.
- Good leadership ability to lead and motivate the subordinates.
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete the task within a given time-frame
- Adequate knowledge on different types of wash.
- Sound knowledge on modern chemical and their application
- Working experience with Foreign Customer (Europe & USA)
- Sound knowledge on China Test, Greece Test, Formaldehyde Test, Azo Test and need to know elaborately about the pH
- Should have experience in wet processing.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Garments/Textile
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
Apply as Guest
Candidates who have experience in wet processing of washing units are highly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 23 Sep 2019
Company Profile: .