The organization is looking for dynamic, energetic and self-motivated and capable to maintain the customs, bond, export, import, C&F, shipping line. He should have worked with commercial department with RMC Sector.
- Supervise and assign tasks to under staff belonging to the Team and ensure that tasks so assigned are completed in accordance with SOP.
- Responsible for guiding the team which is comprised of local and foreign export, import, banking and insurance, UD & EPB, documentation and overall coordination. The incumbent is responsible to supervise and guide staff in the preparation of these tasks
- Maintain liaison with merchandising department in regards to import of bond materials and export of finished products (garments, etc.) to the respective buyers.
- Ensure validation/renewal of bonded warehouse license from Tax Commissioner's Office including indemnity and undertaking, etc.
- Ensure preparation of Bill of Entry for forwarding relevant documents to C&F Office in Chittagong or Benapole for customs clearance.
- Make sure that 'Insurance Coverage Note' open according to PI collected for LC opening.
- Ensure meeting all formalities and requirements as required by the banks for opening of L/Cs.
- Arrange for receiving notification from Bank about the document received against shipment; confirm the payment and get the document released from the bank for clearing goods.
- Arrange for tasks related to ERC and IRC and obtain No Objection from previous banker (if required)
- Ensure forwarding copies of importation documents to Merchandising, Finance & Accounts, and respective Units of the Ha-Meem Group.
- Ensure handing over relevant documents to Operations for transportation of goods and materials to and from ports.
- Direct, guide, supervise and prepare performance assessments for all employees assigned to Commercial Export section.
- Masters(Master of Business Administration (MBA)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate from any University.
Minimum 15 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Export/ Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/ C&F
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Commercial/Supply Chain
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
Apply as Guest
The candidates who do not have commercial experience in RMG Sector he may not apply fr the position.
Application Deadline: 23 Sep 2019
Company Profile: .