Ha-Meem Group is a leading Manufacturing factory intends to recruit Senior General Manager Accounts Department.The position will be based in Head Office.
- Develop financial planning, institute operational guidelines and ensure compliance of the project. Plan, develop, institute and ensure financial record keeping and regular/periodic reporting as per the need of the zone / Project.
- Ensure adequate Accounts & Financial controls are installed. Provide Head of Accounts & Finance with an operating budget.
- Work with the Head of Accounts to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization. Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and ensure recovery plan is in place.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all assets.
- Any other job assigned by the concerned authority.
- Masters(Master of Commerce (M.Com)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Must be FCA
- Must have experience of work in reputed manufacturing industry
15 - 25 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 15 to 25 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Commercial/ Export-Import, Finance, Internal Audit, Strategic Planning, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Understand L/C, Banking & Commercial operation quite clearly
- Know KPI's of RMG/TEXTILE mill & can measure performance of each section
- Experience Requirements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts/Finance/Auditing
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Competitive Salary package will be provided to the right candidate.
Apply as Guest
Interested candidates meet the requirements are requested to send their updated CV and Photographs with mentioning the Position in subject line to following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20 Sep 2019
Company Profile: .