Ha-Meem Group,a leading Apparel manufacturing group of company is going to recruit Accounts Officer/Sr. Officer for corporate head office and Factory.
Job Location: Dhaka (Ashulia, Tejgaon Industrial Area), Gazipur (Tongi)
- Record accounting vouchers through proper coding and posting into the accounting software.
- Maintain all financial records and books of accounts.
- Maintain cash & bank book, general ledger book, party ledger book, and other relevant registers. Prepare monthly, weekly reconciliation report;
- Preparation of financial statements and necessary reports (monthly / quarterly) as required by the management. Prepare sales & bank reconciliation statement
- Preparation of budget/ forecasting the variances and prepare cash flow statement.
- Prepare the bank reconciliation statement.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc management information reports as per requirement.
- Ensure safety and security of account documents and ensure confidentiality of information.
- Project accounting, fixed asset register maintenance, fixed asset accounting procedure, capitalization procedure, depreciation calculation & accounting procedure
- Deal account payable and account receivables, monthly reconciliation thereof
- Checking bills submitted by vendors.
- Masters(Master of Business Administration (MBA)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Studies (MBS) in Accounting
- Candidates should have complete CA Certificate level from reputed firm.
- Skills Required: Computer skill
2 - 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Quick Books
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounts/Finance/Auditing
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
Application Deadline: 20 Sep 2019
Company Profile: .