- Plan and conduct data collection on the field following the set guidelines for survey, focusing on data quality
- Collect data as per questionnaires designed in Open Data Kit Software by using smart phone or tab, and review and submit to server within timeline
- Keep summary on monitoring findings through prescribed format and immediately share with concerned program branch
- Present monthly monitoring findings to program in the district monthly meetings
- Look for additional observations, check on the quality of questions etc. and provide feedback to analysts
- Propose quarterly district monitoring plan upon discussion with respective programs
- Masters(Master Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Master/ Bachelor degree on any subject with Minimum 2nd division or equivalent CGPA from any government recognized university/ Institute.
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 years of monitoring or data collection experience in any development organization or project.
Knowledge in data collection techniques Knowledge in sampling methodology and monitoring concepts Knowledge of health and education sector in Bangladesh is a plus Ready to travel anywhere in Bangladesh ICT skill (MS Word and Excel, Powerpoint, internet, data entry in tab-based formats)
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): NGO/Development
- Experience should include the following skills: NGO/Development
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others.
Apply as Guest
You may apply through careers.brac.net or nrbjobs.com or send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position "Senior Officer, Monitoring" in subject line.
Or Click Here
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of disabled candidates who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.
Join the world`s biggest family
Application Deadline: 17 Sep 2019
BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212., , Bangladesh
BRAC believes that poverty is a system and its underlying causes are manifold and interlinked. Some of these linkages are obvious, for example, a day’s wage forgone because of illness or resources lost to a natural disaster. Others play a more indirect role in perpetuating poverty, such as lack of awareness about laws and rights can lead not only to outright exploitation, but also encourage a lack of accountability on the part of the state to cater to its most vulnerable citizens.
In order for the poor to come out of poverty, they must have the tools to fight it across all fronts. We have, therefore, developed support services in the areas of human rights and social empowerment, education and health, economic empowerment and enterprise development, livelihood training, environmental sustainability and disaster preparedness.
We operate social enterprises that are strategically connected to our development programmes, and form crucial value chain linkages which increase the productivity of our members’ assets and labour, and reduce risks of their enterprises. These enterprises, ranging from agriculture to handicrafts, also help to make us increasingly self-reliant.
Company Website: http://www.brac.net/