- Responsible for all electronics devices of the office.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring; troubleshooting network problems and outages; controlling bandwidth, scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Knowledge of LAN, VPN and Internet connectivity products (Hub, Switch, Router, Firewall, UTM) and their installation, configuration & cabling.
- Setup, maintenance and ensure of recording IP camera and CCTV.
- Maintain firewall and FTP access.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Organization.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Minimum bachelor's degree in CSE/ IT/ ETE relevant subject from any reputed university.
Minimum 1 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Strong Experience in Network Designing, Monitoring & Reporting.
- Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation.
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated the commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning.
- An active listener with demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary; excellent verbal and written
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: IT & Telecommunication
- Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2019