- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Drafting a timescale for the job & making manpower planning.
- Estimating cost and setting the quality standards.
- Monitoring the production process and adjusting scheduled as needed.
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing the quality of product
- Working with Business Head to implement the Company's policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guide line
- Supervising and motivating team members.
- Reviewing worker and subordinate performance.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• BSc Engineering. in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical.
2 - 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge about MS Office & Internet
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Others benefits will be as per company own policy
Application Deadline: 20 Sep 2019