- To Provide treatment of indoor and outdoor patient independently.
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses and provides preventive care and health education to patients.
- To maintain a high standard of medical care.
- Ensuring proper periodic checkup of pregnant women.
- To use standard Procedures like NVD, C/S, D & C etc for proper treatment.
- To handle all Gynecological obstetrics cases.
- To work in both normal delivery and caesarean section.
- Any other job assigned by management.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- MBBS with valid registration from BMDC.
- CMU/DMU will get Preference.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 Years of experience after completion of Internship.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical/Healthcare/Pharma
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company Policy.
Apply as Guest
Application Deadline: 25 Sep 2019