- Achieve growth and hit ploy sales targets by successfully managing the poly sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Own objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of Poly sales executives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Continously followup on team, regarding their Sales Target, Targrt achivement & collection.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
6 - 8 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Marketing/Sales/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Profit share
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2019