- Job Location: Gazipur (Tongi)
- Manage and direct activities congenial to productivity ensuring optimum utilization of man, machine & material to yield higher productivity.
- Analyze, control and reduce cost and wastage in an effective and efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain operational guidelines, procedures and practices.
- Monitor operational performance and improve existing performance through process and technology improvement.
- Ensure product design and development and related R&D activities as per the customer requirements.
- Manage work in progress costing and quality.
- Lead safety, quality and compliance activities to ensure zero NC.
- Report production related information in prescribed format in a given period.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with the Company policies, and determine staffing needs.
- Coordinate with other department heads as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Engineering, Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
Minimum 14 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Sewing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Technical knowledge of garments design, fabric composition & hard / soft wash.
- Knowledge and expertise in QA/QC system.
- Working experience especially in Cargo bottom, Jeans, Dress Pant etc.
- Practical working experiences with GAP, Kohl's, AE, JC Penny etc.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Garments/Textile
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2019