- Ensure the complete production supply chain activities are followed
- Ensure pre-production activities are completed timely
- Ensure PCD, close follow up and OT delivery
- Developing and managing a strategic planning framework for backward linkage / supply chain management.
- Make lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
- Prepare the purchase orders to reach materials, tools, and equipment on time.
- Keeping and updating the all purchasing records and information that are comes from the buyer. Run daily WIP (work in process) to review updated shipment status for all styles in each delivery Monitor WIP (work in process) & submit daily production report when needed.
- Work closely with various depts. to ensure items are being approved within due dates. Follow-up Production process, generating solutions as well as leading and overseeing the production activities and reporting to management including planning and strategy updates to resolve key issues.
- Follow-up wash process, and take initiative to resolve any wash related issues.
- Check shipment samples, and ensure timely shipment, maintain Quality as per the buyer requirement, ensure shipments with zero defects.
- Follow up shipment, and ensure that all deadlines are being met.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Arts (BA)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fashion Technology, Diploma in Mechanical
- Skills Required: Fashion Designing
3 - 5 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fashion Designing, fashion technology
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Must have experience in design and development of denim and and bottoms.
- Must have the ability to design as per latest trends.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Garments/Textile
- Experience should include the following skills: Garments/Textile
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2019