- Job Location: Port Coquitlam, Canada
Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities. Additional information can be found at www.walmartcanada.ca, www.facebook.com/walmartcanada and at twitter.com/@walmartcanada
A Dairy Stocker properly maintains, zones, and stocks his/her assigned area, assists customers and maintains modular and feature presentations.
• Following the “One Best Way” Standards of practice. • Practicing the 3 Meter Attitude. • Answering Customer calls promptly. • Answering register calls promptly. • Operating the register when needed. • Maintaining 100% in stock at all times. • Meeting Customer's needs by assisting them whenever possible. • Ensuring that department is fully stocked with merchandise and is ready for business. • Adhering to standards and policies for cold chain compliance, thermometer calibrations, temperature recording, food handling, product rotation, sell-by dates, and expiration dates. • Adhering to food safety and handling procedures and following sanitation and cleaning procedures. • Rotating stock and checking for expired products. • Zoning the department. • Ensuring the merchandise is properly signed and priced. • Maintaining all risers properly. • Maintaining modular labels. Additional Responsibilities • Adheres to all company policies and standard operating procedures. • Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes.• All TLE Associates must complete the required in-store Certification program.• Must have a valid and full provincial Driver’s License. • Ability to drive automatic and manual transmission vehicles is preferred.
No experience is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mathematical Skills • Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. • Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. • Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group. Basic Reading/Writing Skills • Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. • The Associate is regularly required to walk or stand. • The Associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.). • The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping. • The Associate will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat. • The Associate will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions. • The Associate will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
- Experience should include the following skills: Retail/Wholesale/Import-Export
Application Deadline: 19 Oct 2019