- Job Location: US-TX-Houston, USA
DepartmentService / Central Checkout
Oct 1, 2019, 4:59:00 AM
Start your H-E-B Career here! We need energetic and motivated Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community where People come first.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you'll package groceries and help customers transport their purchases from the Store to their vehicles.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to serve as the face of H-E-B to all your customers?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... recognition of what needs to be done before you-re told?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... a desire to help get the job done, whatever it takes?
We are looking for:
- willingness to stay attentive to customers- needs
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
- Assists in unloading merchandise from baskets
- Packages groceries; assists customers in transporting / unloading groceries to their vehicles
- Assists customers in locating merchandise
Stocking / Sanitation:
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside Store
- Maintains and stocks bag areas
- Returns products to proper locations
- Stocks and stages bags; stocks check stand supplies
- Distributes Buddy bucks to registers, replaces anti-fatigue mats
- Does Carts & Parts basket relocation and power-washing basket relocation for department setup
- Performs red basket fill up / retrieval
- Cleans, mops, dusts, sweeps, vacuums check stand area, Return Center, and CCO area to maintain Store cleanliness and safety
- Higher Secondary(HSC) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Completion of Company Orientation and Basics of Safety training (upon hire)
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with customers and stay attentive to their needs
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency standards
- Function in a fast-paced, retail environment, in detailed and precise tasks
- Work with Customers, staying attentive to their needs
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk
- Occasionally reach overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee, reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements
- Occasionally be exposed to cold, hot, loud noises, ambient temperatures, and wet conditions
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage more than 55 lbs (up to 100 lbs)**
* While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are generally defined as--Constantly: 5.5+ hours per 8-hour day; Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5 hours per 8-hour day
** It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Customer Service/Call Center
- Experience should include the following skills: Food & Beverage
Application Deadline: 19 Oct 2019