- Job Location: Fort McCoy, WI, USA
The Systems Integrator must exude Leadership qualities and have a variety of monitoring systems and technology expertise. Will manage the integration of new components into existing architecture and provide technical analysis. Expert skills required in research and communication of industry standards related to DOD technology infrastructure requirements. Apply systems engineering skills in the analysis of requirements, systems, applications, technology assessments and systems migrations and integration. Manage all hardware and software requirements.
Duties of the System Integrator:
• Download and install Windows updates monthly
• Install ESRI software and upgrades
• View and verify scheduled backup tasks on the SQL server
• Brief leadership on the technology requirements, upgrades and improvements
• Create Reports
• Review DPW processes and adjust system to match
• Access and permissions to file shares and SharePoint objects
• Attend network architecture meetings with ACOE
• Maintain server stability, install updates and verify backups
• Manage licensing for software and servers
• CTO submission for new hardware and software
• Review and recommend solutions to current storage and accessibility issues
• Assist Information Managers in writing policy
• Constant audit of information and storage limits
• Research and recommend equipment replacement options
• Research and maintain quotes from Army CHESS
• Review of all licensing and renews to include programming money for next FY
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related field desired.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
• Expert skills in installation, configuration, integration, and administration of technology hardware and software, as well as consulting, resource management, and project oversight.
• Experienced with a wide range of computer, software and network topologies.
• Experience working with virtual servers and Remote Desktop
• Experience working with Enterprise Asset Management Applications
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience with integrating multiple network management systems.
• Experience working with Government / Contracting networks and applications required.
• Understand Windows Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
• CompTIA Security + certification required within 6 months of start date and maintain certificate yearly (For USAR Admin rights eligibility)
• Possess one Microsoft Server or Windows certification (required for USAR Admin rights)
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET Clearance.
• Must have working knowledge of Share Point.
• Microsoft Office products.
• SQL 2012 R2 relational database servers, application and clients.
• Mobile computing.
• Desktop Hardware.
• General Networking.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Knowledgeable in a wide range of applications and platforms.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Archi./Engg./Construction
Application Deadline: 19 Oct 2019