- Making outbound calls to prospects and develop new accounts in Europe using your bilingual language skills
- Using discretion and proper discernment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while you maintain appropriate business margins
- You will maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include new prospect development, and maintains and improves customer relationships
- Learn and remain current on market conditions
- Learn and adhere to credit requirements
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
- You will work jointly with the Sales team and Sales Managers
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
- Industrial Sales experience- preferred!
- A GOOD CLOSER!!!
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
- **New Exciting Opportunity
**Great Growth Potential
**Lots of Development and Support
**Salary + Commission + Bonus
Application Deadline: 19 Oct 2019