- Job Location: Covent Garden, Central London (WC2), WC2H 9JQ, UK
The International Sales Agent is responsible for prospecting, servicing and cultivating a worldwide account base by extracting requirements, crafting opportunities, negotiating variables, developing relationships and closing sales in the selling of electronic components. Join the team today and you will experience the financial rewards of meeting or exceeding performance standards and metrics.
- Making outbound calls to prospects and develop new accounts in Europe using your bilingual language skills
- Using discretion and proper discernment in negotiating with the customer to close sales orders while you maintain appropriate business margins
- You will maintain and adhere to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements to include new prospect development, and maintains and improves customer relationships
- Learn and remain current on market conditions
- Learn and adhere to credit requirements
- Consistently maintain and accurately update the information database
- You will work jointly with the Sales team and Sales Managers
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Outgoing and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- 1-2 years of goal-oriented Sales experience with proven success
- Industrial Sales experience- preferred!
- A GOOD CLOSER!!!
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
- **New Exciting Opportunity
**Great Growth Potential
**Lots of Development and Support
**Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Full time, permanent position
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Salary: £45,000.00 to £75,000.00 /year (Salary, Commission, Bonus)
Application Deadline: 19 Oct 2019