- Job Location: Bridgeton, MO 63044, USA
- Hunter Engineering Company is a world leader in automotive service equipment, offering state-of-the-art wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, lift racks and more. Hunter equipment is approved and used by vehicle manufacturers, dealers, and automotive service facilities around the world. Hunter is at the forefront of change, thanks to our remarkable people who bring cutting-edge products and services to life. We are currently seeking a Web Applications Engineer.
- Design and develop web applications and services that integrate with Hunter's products
- Maintain and enhance existing relational databases
- Optimize data storage and retrieval processes
- Interface with other departments to determine and meet project requirements
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated problem solvers looking to accelerate their career growth as part of a talented and committed team
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering and technical field
Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
2+ years of development experience in the .NET technology stack (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework)
Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Experience developing stored procedures
Comfort in developing with Git, coding standards, and code reviews
Strong interest in emerging technologies
Advanced SQL development and performance tuning
Experience with SSRS
Recent development experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies such as Azure web applications, App Services, Blob Storage, Azure Service Fabric, Functions, etc.
Experience running database metrics and monitoring tools
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Archi./Eng./Construction
Hunter offers a competitive compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Personal Days, Life, Disability, 401(K) and Profit Sharing.
Street: 11250 Hunter Drive
Application Deadline: 21 Oct 2019