1. Handles complaints and informs relevant departments and documents all feedback.
2. Coordinates with housekeeping on room positions.
3. Keeps enough stock of relevant brochures city maps and tariff cards at the Front desk
4. Assists Guests with Hotel facilities.
5. Assists Guests with city information.
6. Prints reports on Guests, by room number and Guest names. Prints no show report.
1. Ensures quality in all aspects of the job.
2. Receives and takes down incoming messages.
3. Handles special requests of Guests.
4. Maintains Front Office log book and shift reports.
5. Handles packets and parcels left by Guests, and logs the same in the parcel register .
6. Deals with queries both directly and over the phone.
7. Inform duty manager/hospitality regarding courtesies to Guests.
8. Maintains record of all banquet and any other function in the Hotel.
9. Reads and files all the reports, on a daily basis.
10. Keeps information regarding Guest whereabouts and feeds on locates. Informs the same to
11. Handles additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the management.
12. Ensures that incoming Guest mail is handled promptly and accurately, date stamped on
arrival, and delivered, returned or forwarded as applicable.
14. Always deport himself / herself in keeping with the high standards of
behavior and appearance expected of Taj Hotel in his/her attitude towards
Guests and employee alike.
15. Follow up activity on all no-show
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
1 - 4 years of experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Secretary/Receptionist
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospitality/Travel/Tourism
- Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Application Deadline: 25 Oct 2019