- Job Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for an Interim Medical Affairs Manager position, focused on rare diseases. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Interim Medical Affairs Manager will join this company in their team in Germany on a home-based capacity. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field. Please note that this is an interim contact position, lasting 6 months.
- Review/approval of medical and promotional materials.
- Act as a point of contact for PAG and lead the implementation of projects and collaboration with PAGs.
- Manage company reporting and disclosure of value and transfers to HCPs and PAGs in line with applicable legislation and regulatory obligations.
- Develop educational materials to increase disease and product awareness.
- Leading clinical trials from a medical point of view, participating in site identification, feasibility, and initiation, together with internal staffs and clinical sites personnel.
- Facilitate communication flow between the clinical sites, CROs and global clinical operation team.
- Act as a product and disease expert and share your knowledge with the teams in order to overcome scientific, operational, marketing, financial and strategic challenges within the company.
- Develop and execute Medical Pre-launch and launch activities.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Medical degree (M.D.) is a preference, also experienced in clinical practice.
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
Minimum of 4 years in the pharmaceutical or the biotech industry in the Medical Department; PhD or Pharm.D also considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and fluency in English required.
- Prior experience in rare disease/Orphan drug products strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical/Healthcare/Pharma
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Salary: €0.00 - €1000 per day
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job, please click the below link:
Application Deadline: 26 Oct 2019