- Installation, cloning, patching and other applications including Weblogic, Application Server, ODI and OAM.
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating the update of the database recovery plan with the site's disaster recovery plan.
- Researching, testing, and recommending tools for Oracle development, modeling, database
- administration, and backup and recovery implementation, as well as planning for the future.
- Establishing and maintaining sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
- Performing Oracle cold backups, hot backups, Oracle import/export as a method of recovering data or individual objects.
- Performance Tuning - Advanced performance-tuning skills and SOLs to optimize application run times. Would not need to escalate performance issues.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed University.
Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience ¡n database design, administration, or maintenance of oracle databases.
- Good knowledge on Oracle, EBS, and other applications including Weblogic, Application Server, 001 and OAM and data guard.
- Expertise in all major versions of technology stack including Database, iAS, Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Java, Enterprise Manager, SOA, WebLogic and JVM.
- Advanced knowledge in monitoring EBS and Database Instance using Oracle Grid/Cloud Control with AMP and ACMP.
- EBS Application and Technology Stack - Performed three or more successful upgrades for technology stack and applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skill both in English & Bengali.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Attractive & competitive compensation package
- Provident Fund, Gratuity and other long-term benefits
Apply as Guest
Please mention the position applied for on the top of the envelope.
(Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification)
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with updated CV, 3 copies of passport size color photograph, photocopy of National ID Card & one copy of all academic certificates to the following address.
Head Office: Sara Aftab Tower. 29, Ring Road (Holding # 6/1/A),
Shyamoli, Maboc, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh. Phone: +880-2-9132594,
8120243, 9142469, 9142470, Fax: +880-2-9120657
E-mail: email@example.com. Web: www.generalpharma.com
Application Deadline: 15 Oct 2019
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a leading pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh with nearly 2,500 dedicated employees. We at GPL work to prevent and treat the diseases we know about today, as well as those we may face tomorrow. We are committed to developing safe and effective medicines, to ensure healthy living of patients and their families. As the science of human health and well-being has grown, we’ve been able to grow along with it. We credit our strength and endurance to a consistent approach to managing our business, and to the character of our people. We are guided in everything we do by our motto “Healthy Life, Healthy Living”. Our focus directs towards continuous evolution of medicinal products for ailing humanity. Our range of products contributes virtually all the therapeutic classes. We are continuously searching for better and safer drugs for the patients. We train our people, manage our business and excel in customer relationship to deliver highest standard of trust and reliability. At GPL we are always striving to make a difference. This sheer passion for healthcare attracts and keeps best in class people at GPL, who above all else are dedicated for healthcare service.
Company Website: http://generalpharma.com/products-by-brand-name.php