This role resides within the technology Global Architecture department. The role involves
- Understand the gaps and requirement in the space of Data Visualization
- Develop frameworks and accepted integration pattern to analyse data through various data sources
- Work with Data Visualization Working Group and provide help in scoping and prioritizing various requests
- Provide adhoc and planned consultancy to various projects
- Provide initial training and onboarding help
- Liaising with various technology / business teams to ensure provided solutions are in accord with other architectural streams
- The role is required to work closely with various delivery teams in technology and business operations, ensuring that Data Visualization patterns are adhered to across teams. Ensuring that all our delivery teams understand the capabilities of enterprise offerings.
This would also involve interaction with the business operations and other technology groups, so good communication skills are essential. The candidate is expected to display professional ethics in his/her approach to work and exhibit a high-level ownership within a demanding working environment.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Graduate in Computer Science
8 - 12 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
8-12 years of overall IT experience
Experience in Asset Management industry
Experience in Data Modelling
- Scripting Language - Python and Java Scripts
- Strong SQL Skills
- Expertise in one of the technologies - OBIEE, Tableau, PowerBI
- Understanding of various data integration patterns for data visualization
- Sound analytical & debugging skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and providing suggestion to leverage the same for benefit of the business
- Interest in Open Source platforms around analytics & visualisation using Python, R, and java Script
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Application Deadline: 1 Nov 2019
, 77696, India
Company Website: .