The Schaeffer Center is seeking aResearch Scientist
to lead major Center undertakings and technology teams. This position reports to the Schaeffer Centers Managing Director and will oversee the Centers research analytic organization by:
- Overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of the Schaeffer Center for the purpose of organizational growth
- Establishing a technological vision and leading the Center's technological development
- Providing leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administration
- Serving as the interface between technology teams and Center investigators.
- Identifying funding sources and opportunities. Authoring technical proposals and/or working with researchers and programmers to develop project proposals. Directing negotiations with funding agencies, exchanging information regarding project status to build and maintain rapport and enhance opportunities for additional funding.
- Assuming responsibility for planning, design and development of project protocols, personnel and budget administration, data acquisition and management, analysis and reporting of study results
- Overseeing and monitoring activities of the analytic personnel, organizing and assembling personnel, technology, processes, financial and data resources necessary to support the current and future analytic needs of the Centers projects and teams
Successful candidates have demonstrated excellence in managing the execution of complex health policy analytical undertakings and teams, especially those relating to data, computational analyses, complex analytics and modeling. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to successfully develop and organize a strategic research, technology, and staff development agenda, execute and manage projects on a tight timeline, and provide measurable outcomes to document the project or teams successes.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: In order for your application to be considered, a cover letter and resume must be attached.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.