- Oversee the daily performance of applications and systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken or installation activities.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Technology
No experience is required.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having experience will add more value.
- Adequate knowledge on Microsoft Office Package.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both in English & Bangla.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Self-propelled & proactive.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 30 Oct 2019