- Ensure maintaining of fuel consumption of all vehicles by checking and controlling the KPL (kilometer per liter) of each one.
- Identify problems/defects of all vehicle of the company is a periodic schedule and ensure quality repair and maintenance.
- Regular visit to workshops to ensure quality and work on time.
- Monitoring & keeping records of all vehicles' accidents and take necessary step.
- Keep record & update of vehicle TAX Token, Fitness and road permit and perform transport related activities with BRTA like vehicle registration & verify driver license.
- In the case of an accident, reach the spot within the minimum possible time.
- Preserve the legal documents of vehicles.
- Maintain a database of all company vehicles (i.e. registration number, registration date, configuration of vehicle, tax token, fitness update, route permit renewal date, name of user, type of fuel, name of the driver & driver's licenses number etc.)
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
1 - 2 years of experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
Additional Experience Requirements
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Fleet management, Transport Management
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Manufacturing (Heavy Industry)
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy
Application Deadline: 15 Oct 2019
Baitul Hossain Building (14th Floor), 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000, 4168, Bangladesh
Company Website: http://www.anwargroup.com