- Good knowledge of 16/32 bit Microcontroller architectures.
- Experience/exposure to vehicle in-network protocols like CAN/ LIN etc.
- Good Knowledge in the implementation and testing of Automotive Diagnostic Protocol and services
- ISO14229, KWP2000, SAE J1979, ISO15765, ISO13400 (DoIP), ISO10681 in embedded systems
- Understanding of operating system concepts like Scheduling, Interrupts, Memory and Process management
- Preferred to have working Experience in LINUX or QNX
- Strong skill in C language (MISRA C) for DSPs in Automotive domain
- Experience in Digital signal processors
- Knowledge and Experience in Quality Processes like CMMi.
- Masters(Master of Science (M.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, M.Tech in Automobile, M.Tech in Instrumentation
3 - 8 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
3 - 8 years
Be a member of the Project Team in Executing the allocated project. Need to actively partcipate in different activities of Project Execution like Design, Coding, Testing, Release, Customer Support etc. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and work well in a team environment
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 21 Nov 2019