- Job Location: London, England
Within the FS IRM team, a large amount of our work involves providing consultancy, advice, assurance and attestation to clients on their IT systems and processes, IT risks, IT controls and IT projects. This work is delivered through standalone assignments, or as part of broader multi-disciplinary projects.
• Delivery of value-added technology risk consulting and assurance services to financial services clients
• Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements
• Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables
• Building and managing excellent client relationships (typically at CIO / project sponsor level)
• Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations
• Coaching and developing team members on engagements
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services & External Audit to financial services industry clients
- Prove experience in IT External Audit and understanding of core business processes within financial services
- Experience of core financial services systems - including transaction processing and financial ledger systems
• A good understanding of technology platforms
• Experience in leading sub teams and developing junior team members
• Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
• Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly too all levels
• Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
• Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality
• Proven experience in IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 21 Nov 2019
, ., United states
Company Website: .