- Job Location: London, England
In the Finance Transformation (FT) team, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions and generate real insights to help deliver value to our clients. Our mission is to be the leading FT practice in the UK market, to be number one in our focus markets, and to be recognised as innovators in finance technology.
Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues. Our team is therefore also structured by capability, providing specialist services and solutions in Finance Transformation, Enterprise Performance Management and Global Business Services.
- Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including planning and organising work packages, overseeing data gathering and analysis, summarising insights and presenting results, owning client relationships and preparing and chairing client meetings and workshops)
- Risk management: identifying and managing risks and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- People development: performance management including identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Practice development: taking a leading role in processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and achieving our Mission Statement
- Business development: developing a strong understanding of client needs and building positive, long-standing relationships with clients through engagement delivery; identifying business development opportunities, and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping and presenting proposals/ bids for future work and managing proposal development activities)
- Recognises the importance of continuous self and team development and actively strives to achieve this.
- Evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
- Helps others to understand how their work contributes to the overall success of an engagement and the wider firm
- Fosters a sense of self belief and confidence in others
- Seeks to understand others motivations
- Supports others to make brave decisions
- Relevant finance qualification – ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent
- Flexibility to travel
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Proven experience of successfully delivering technology risk services & External Audit to financial services industry clients
- Prove experience in IT External Audit and understanding of core business processes within financial services
- Experience of core financial services systems - including transaction processing and financial ledger systems
- Proven track record of working on finance improvement consulting projects, working across multiple aspects of a finance function
- Good understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions, Finance business partnering and trends in Finance
- Experience managing teams to deliver to deadlines and required quality standards; experience developing, coaching and mentoring team members
- Excellent communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships; and the ability to deliver clear, concise, focused messages to senior finance team members or clients
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Impactful written communications, producing high quality, client ready outputs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Relevant experience in one or more of the following solution areas:
- Integrated Finance Transformation – through operating model design, data and technology, including robotics and artificial intelligence, providing leading practice insights across finance and accounting processes
- Enterprise Performance Management – planning, budgeting and forecasting, management information and reporting, profitability and cost management, and performance data and analytics.
- Global Business Services – business and information technology outsourcing, shared service and global business services design, build, transition and implementation
Relevant large corporates experience and knowledge in one or more of the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Consumer Markets
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Life Sciences
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Banking/Non- Banking
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
Application Deadline: 21 Nov 2019
, ., United states
Company Website: .