The Principle Designer on Renewal UX team leads the definition of the design & design process of Renewal suite of products. From UX architecture, definition and ownership of PILL (Pharmacy Interactive Language Library), to all aspects of UX/UI to final visual design principles & implementation. Along with Product Lead, she/he is responsible for setting up product & experience strategy and vision for the products. She/he is directly responsible for design aspects of all global components, UI framework, navigation system, information architecture.
The Principle Designer, working closely with other UX & Product Leads ensures that the product vision & strategy is implemented throughout entire suite of application. Job Responsibilities
- Leads the development of the definition of suite of products designs and documentation for the UX style guide patterns and behaviors. Creates visual assets using our style guide. Creates hi-fidelity prototypes, wireframes, design concepts that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and balance. Delivers prototypes and wireframes using and augmenting pattern library.
- Evangelize and leads design thinking via design sprints and other collaborative activities. Creates prototypes for research and internal communication. Transforms and reimagines the digital experience by delivering value to customers in innovative ways.
- Articulates, inspires and lead agile teams with a directional yet pragmatic design strategy.
- Leads and presents designs during internal bi-weekly design reviews as well as mostly leadership design reviews. Presents and defends concepts with concrete tactical rationale.
- Leads product team support with any user experience needs throughout during different phases of the project (planning, pre-work, elaboration and post work). Participate in customer insight studies and usability testing.
- Collaborates on daily basis with product owners, business analysts, system analysts, and scrum teams to ensure quality and consistency.
- Strives for innovative solutions understanding platform constrain, technical & program level limitations.
- Partners with design authority to ensure suggested solutions meet with technical expectations and limitations. Partners with senior members of Product, Marketing, Engineering and other internal stakeholders to ideate the next generation of products/services.
- Participates in documenting UX WOW, best practices, and style guide exceptions.
- Partners with research team to validate concepts and design solutions.
- Stays abreast of business and emerging technologies quickly by building on previous knowledge and experience.
- Performs as a visual storyteller and proficiently convey early design approaches on paper or whiteboard. Performs as a key member of the digital design team, Plans and executes designs that extend past digital into the store setting.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative methods to understand customer needs, worries, and habits.
- Navigates constraints, ensures design quality throughout implementation, and manages multiple projects while consistently delivering on time.
- Guides more junior designers, playing an advisory role on their design studies.
- Leads and mentors less experienced designers.
Minimum 8 years of experience is required.