- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Foxtel’s purpose is to bring home Australia’s most valued entertainment experience. Whether it’s a blockbuster sports match, a must-see reality episode, an election special, the newest hit movie or the most ambitious drama, Foxtel brings together the best of TV and on demand for our customers.
Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone, but we’re in the entertainment business, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we’re passionate about entertainment and, if you are too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
Our Contact Centre Operations team are responsible for ensuring operational excellence within Foxtel’s onshore and offshore contact centres.
We’re searching for a Performance Lead to conduct and develop internal contact centre capability uplift programs to improve the customer experience.
- Supporting the development of internal training in line with ongoing needs identified with Heads Of and key stakeholders
- Supporting regular training to ensure staff competence both in the controlled classroom-type environment and also in relation to the workplace. This may include the need to undertake travel as required, including internationally at short notice and for extended periods.
- Assisting in identifying performance problem areas and recommending various training methods and development to improve performance.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of training activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support business processes and/or updates
- Report on agent and team leader performance success and opportunities
- Work with stakeholders to drive and support Team Leader capability and drive team performance
- Support the delivery and track / drive performance against success measures for various improvement projects & programs
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Experience in a Learning and Development and/or coaching support role
- Proven experience in embracing and drive change management in a fast paced environment, ideally in a Contact Centre environment
- Competency to engage and articulate key learning outcomes in a sales environment using a blended learning approach and adult learning theory
- Experience in developing training material and programs and procedural documentation.
- Willingness to travel nationally and overseas for extended periods of time where required, and may be at short notice, is essential
- Certificate IV in training and assessment preferred
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Media/Advertising/Entertainment
Application Deadline: 26 Nov 2019